Lightweight, moisturizing, and easy to re-apply.
From powder blushes to cheek stains, there are so many forms of makeup out there to help you add that beautiful flush and glow to your cheeks. While each has its own versatility, we’re especially fans of cream blushes for their multitasking abilities. They’re easily buildable for a variety of makeup looks, can moisturize skin, and even double as a lip tint at times!
Why a cream blush?
- Easier to blend: As opposed to blush powders, cream blushes are usually softer and easier to blend for smooth, even application. Plus, you can use your fingers to apply a cream blush for the customizable application experience!
- Glowy look: Blush powders usually have a more mattified look, but cream blushes can range from satin to super glowy finishes that will look especially impressive in a natural makeup look.
- May be more beneficial for dry skin: The best cream blushes contain nourishing plant oils or butters that keep your skin moisturized. Your cheeks happen to be the area of your face that dries the fastest too!
- Doubles as a lip tint: Many cream blushes can double as lip tints too.
- Easily re-apply: No need to carry your blush brush with you while on-the-go. Just use your fingers to touch up on that flush. Super easy for even beginners!
Best cream blushes
Lip2Cheek from RMS Beauty
Who says natural beauty is boring? This cult-fave formula from RMS Beauty does triple duty as a blush, lip and cheek stain, and even a lipstick. That’s because it’s ultra buildable, and can go from a subtle sheer to a more pigmented stain. Plus, it contains nourishing shea butter and jojoba seed oil too to keep your cheeks glowy and soft.
Phyto-Pigments Last Looks Cream Blush from Juice Beauty
Achieve a healthy-looking complexion and get anti-aging benefits too with this super hydrating cream blush. It boasts a dewy finish that’s powered by hyaluronic acid that helps achieve a plumper and more hydrated skin appearance. Protect the apples of your cheeks with the addition of grape seed oil, packed with antioxidants to help protect skin.
Fruit Pigmented® Pot Rouge Blush from 100% Pure
This natural blush is actually pigmented with antioxidant-rich fruits such as strawberry and cranberry, so you can really achieve that natural-looking cheek color. It contains resveratrol and green tea powder to nourish and protect all skin types, all on a base of silky rosehip oil and rice starch.
Nudist Multi-Use Cream Stick from W3ll People
If you really want to save on time and effort, go for a blush stick. This creamy formula boasts a satin, lightweight texture that won’t crease all day long. That’s thanks to skin-friendly ingredients such as sunflower seed oil and castor seed oil that provide even long-lasting application without clogging pores.
Cream Blush from Kjaer Weis
Looking for an eco-chic option? Kjaer Weis’s makeup is refillable, so you can save on packaging each time. Each shade comes with recommendations based on skin tones, and are safe to apply on your lips and eyes as well. Get your whole makeup look down with just this single product.
Carrot Colour Pot from Ere Perez
Comes in a small, convenient balm-style container that makes this blush easy to apply while you’re on the go. It comes with a little built-in mirror lid too! So you can reapply to keep your cheeks on fleek (and moisturized with the creamy olive and avocado oil).
Cream Blush & Highlighter from Kosas
Here’s a bonus beauty product rec from us: a stylish blush and highlighter duo. Finish up your whole look by touching up your cheeks with the blush, then applying the built-in highlighter to your nose, cheekbones, and cupid’s bow. The two shades are specially curated to go together like a dream duo, and is a true must-have for your purse.
Blushes can be tricky to apply, and it takes time to figure out what works for your face shape and skin tone. When in doubt, go for a cream blush that’s more adjustable based on pigmentation, and easy to apply for even makeup beginners.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.