Be a Natural Beauty for Fall
Makeup is our passion, yet sometimes you require a look that will get you out the door in no time. Although we love to experiment with different color combinations and effects, there are days when this just isn’t feasible. Nevertheless, your everyday fall makeup doesn’t have to be mundane! By combining the right colors with an equilibrium between shimmer and matte tones, you can construct an eye-catching statement that’s sure to leave people amazed.
Begin by applying a shimmery or metallic hue to the eyelid. To create contrast, sweep on an earth-toned matte shadow through the crease and along your lower lash line. This look is perfect for Fall; it features a cool dove gray shade in the crease that gives it its signature autumnal vibe. Keep these same steps while adjusting your shades to remain current with seasonal trends.
Add a classic touch to your look with vintage pink, warm taupe or light brown. If you have more than a few minutes, complete the style by adding a shimmery highlight to the brows for extra sparkle. To complete the look, we used 100% Pure Long Last Brows – and even blended the two for a personalized color. Since our model already had full eyebrows, all that was needed was a subtle fill-in to give her an effortless yet glamorous appearance.
Achieve the Look
- Apply 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Rose Gold Palette in shade gleam to the lid.
- Line lower lashline with the same shade.
- Apply the shade primp to the outer corners on the eyes.
- Line lower lashline with luster.
- Appl the shade glimmer to inner corners and brow bone.
- Coat lashes with 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara. .
- Fill and shape brows with 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder.