Makeup Makeover for Spring
As the days become brighter and temperatures begin to rise, there’s far too much about springtime that we can relish in. But our favorite thing of all? Spring makeup. Blushing cheeks and rosy lips, pastel colors or a “no makeup” look – this year’s trends are one-of-a-kind. After months of layering up for winter weather, it’s now time to dial back coverage with some soft neutrals for an effortless finish. Let your natural beauty shine through this season.
Get ready to experience the top makeup trend of this season: a clean and fresh-faced look. Achieving beautiful skin with light layers of color is easier than ever with Josh Rosebrook Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 Tinted, face primer plus color. Complement it further by incorporating shadows from the exclusive 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette – an eight-shadow palette in neutral hues – for everyday casual wear that’s sure to make heads turn.
For an effortlessly beautiful look this spring, start by creating a flawless canvas with a sheer foundation or tinted primer. Then you can accentuate just some of your most feature-flattering features without needing to pile on the makeup — invest in emphasizing those gorgeous eyes, cheeks and lips! Skip out on heavy concealer and finishing powder for maximum effect– less is more when it comes to achieving that effortless glow.
Smoothly layer Josh Rosebrook Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30 Tinted on your face using your fingers for an even complexion, sheer coverage and natural finish. What’s more? You can also opt to wear the primer alone when you want a gentle makeup look or add foundation atop it if you’re looking for extended staying power and extra coverage throughout the day.
- Gently layer on the shade bear to create a vibrant and captivating color on your lid.
- Brighten your eyes and draw attention to your brow bone by dabbing a bit of bunny in the inner corner with a camouflage brush.
- Enhance the crease with a dab of kitty, utilizing the Eye Blender Brush to add clarity and dimension. If you want a darker hue, apply henna for an even more concentrated appearance.
- To create a statement look, use a crease brush to line your lower lash line with a butterfly.
- Enhance the beauty of your eyes by lining the waterline with an eyeliner in a subtle, peachy hue for an extra pop and brightness.
- Give your lashes the ultimate length and definition with Lash Lengthening Mascara. This mascara is formulated with a unique flexible applicator that glides on to coat both upper and lower lashes, creating beautiful separation and volume for fuller-looking eyelashes.
With a light feathering motion, take a blush brush and gently apply 100% Pure Lip & Cheek Tint to the apples of your cheeks. As you blend, an elegant flush of color will be delicately deposited for effortless radiance.
Achieve a soft and natural-looking, nude-pink lip by applying 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick. For an even more subtle look, try using Gloss in pueblo for the perfect nude lipstick!