Step-by-Step Guide to Natural Beauty
Embrace your beauty with the “no makeup” trend! Start by evening out your skin tone and adding natural coverage using a tinted primer, then conceal and highlight any areas of concern with liquid concealer. When selecting blush for this look, choose one that flatters your individual skin tone – bronze to add some warm contour or shimmer highlighter to bring definition to those cheeks. Finally, complement it all with a nude lip gloss for an effortless finish.
- For an even application, apply 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Tinted Moisturizer with your fingers or use the Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Dual Foundation Brush for a radiant finish.
- Apply Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer – the perfect remedy for concealing dark spots and under-eye circles. With a vast selection of shades available, you can find just what you need to cover any blemishes. For optimal results, blend seamlessly using Wander Beauty Nude Illusion Dual Foundation Brush.
- For a radiant, sun-kissed look, use the RÓEN Everything Powder Brush to apply 100% Pure Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer around your hairline and on your cheeks.
- Subsequently, apply Perricone MD No Makeup Blush to the apples of your cheeks. Put one to three dots, and pat while softly blending in an upward direction toward your hairline for a lifting effect.
- Sculpt your brows like a pro with 100% Pure Long Last Brows and the Osmosis Color Eye Liner/Brow Brush.
- Use a RÓEN Everything Eye Brush to beautifully blend Jane Iredale’s PurePressed Eye Shadow Duo through your crease.
- Transform your waterline with the luminous Estée Lauder Kajal Duo in ivory for an alluring and radiant look.
- Enhance your lashes with 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in black tea for an alluring, captivating look.
- Apply 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Lip Gloss in strawberry.