Transform your Look This Valentine’s Day with these 3 Modern Styles!
Valentine’s Day can be divisive, with some individuals wholeheartedly celebrating it and others looking upon it with disdain. No matter what you have planned – a romantic dinner for two, an outing amongst friends or nothing at all -here are the perfect products to spruce up your celebration!
If you’re ready to shake things up a bit, this look is ideal for you. Plum winged liner paired with a subtle nude lip – it’s daring enough to turn heads and yet still pleasing your mom. Who knew that being edgy could be so chic?
- To achieve the desired liner shape, grab your Shade Fox from The Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette. Then sketch along your upper lash line for a perfect finish!
- Enhance and define your lip line with a Lip Pencil in Rave. For a seamless look, you can even use the pencil to blend – as long as it is regularly sharpened before and after application to avoid contamination.
- Achieve perfect, clean edges with the Dual Brow/Liner Brush for a flawless look!
- Pre-treat lashes with Lash Thickener & Conditioner and give them 30 seconds to settle in, then finish off the look by applying your favorite Lash Lengthening Mascara.
- To get a full-coverage lip look, cover your entire lips with Lipstick and gently press down to set the color.
- Trace the outline of your lips with a Lip Pencil, using gentle strokes.
- Softly smudge the two shades together with a Smudge Brush for a seamless and effortless blurred lip.
Radiate confidence and glamor with a striking, vivid red lip!
This Valentine’s Day, enjoy the perfect combination of classic and contemporary. It is an unbeatable mixture that will leave you delighted!
- With an Eye Brush, gently apply an even coat of eye shadow to your eyelids and the outer edges of your bottom lash line.
- To achieve a natural smoky depth, apply Shadow Stick to the upper and lower outer corners of your eyes using an Eye Brush. Then use the brush to blend the shadows together for desired effect.
- For the best effect, apply Lash Conditioner to your lashes and let it sit for 30 seconds. Afterwards, finish with Mascara for that extra boost of volume and length!
- To achieve a natural flush, combine a hint of Cream Blush with your favorite Lip Balm on the back of your hand. Then delicately dab onto the apples of your cheeks using clean fingers for an alluring pop color.
- To achieve an even finish, use a Contour/Highlighter Brush to spread out the applied pigment.
- Perfectly line, fill and define your lips with Fruit Pigmented® Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick for a bold statement. Blend the pigment carefully with your finger to create an even finish then add another layer to intensify the color.
- Use the Detail Shader Brush to soften and blur the edges of your lips for a smooth, blotted finish.
Rejuvenate and Refresh
This Valentine’s Day, make an effort to break the mold and treat yourself! Instead of going out with someone special or spending time doing what society expects, use this time to do something you’ll truly enjoy – like a night in. After all, don’t we all deserve some well-deserved rest?
Indulge in your favorite facial masks and be thankful you’re not wasting $150 on a low-grade dinner. Multi-masking is the trend, so why not give it a go?