Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial
As Valentine’s Day gets closer and the thought of roses and chocolates fills us with anticipation, our hearts yearn for something else even more: Valentine-themed makeup! After all, what better way to celebrate love than by partaking in a bit of self-care? We relish any opportunity to experiment with makeup looks, so this season is sure to be extra special.
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day look? Look no further than a soft and sweet combination of subtle metallics with sheer layers of pink. Not sure how to achieve that metallic sheen on your eyeshadow? Use a satin powder shadow, like harvest, over top of cream eyeshadow to enhance the light reflecting pigments. This is just what you’ve been searching for.
- Utilize the 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Rose Gold Palette in the color prism along with RÓEN’s All-Over Eyeshadow brush to add a smooth transition shade into your crease.
- Gently swathe the eyelid and lower lashline with the shade primp to give your eyes a vibrant, glowing look.
- Utilizing an angled brush, sweep the shade luster along both your upper and lower lash line for a luminous finish.
- Give your eyes a radiant look by layering the shade gleam onto your lid with a crease brush.
- For a truly eye-catching look, apply two layers of 100% Pure Ultra Lengthening Mascara in black to your upper and lower lashes – the intense effect is sure to get you noticed.
6. Gently sweep 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush onto the apples of your cheeks for a soft, natural-looking flush.
7. For a delicate, dewy pout, apply lip gloss to your lips for a sheer burst of pink. To really amp up the color and radiance, try applying 100% Pure lipstick in shade sahara first then layer with the shade winecup for that perfect shine!