Maximizing the Efficacy of Essential-Oil Use
Few activities are more relaxing or satisfying than a foot massage. Whether you’re looking for an indulgent moment of self-care or to enjoy some quality time with the family, even the surliest teen will relish in this simple yet powerful way to connect with those around you. Not only does it create positive human contact by boosting morale and physical well-being, but also draws from ancient Ayurvedic principles and incorporates essential oils which bring countless benefits all on their own!
At 100%Pure, we believe that the power of essential oil blends is unparalleled. We can’t get enough of their Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants PM Facial Oil before bedtime and Tea Tree Balancing Moisturizer in the mornings (or after a stimulating dry brush session). Finally, don’t miss out on Super Fruit Facial Oil – it’s guaranteed to make your day brighter!
To quickly and effectively improve the absorption of essential oils both transdermally and olfactorily, these seven steps can thoroughly optimize your regimen in just two minutes!
A how-to guide is just what you need.
- To heat the area between your toes, lightly massage it.
- For optimum absorption, massage four to five drops of oil between your toes for three to five seconds each. The skin is thinnest there and will absorb the most nutrients.
- Now that your fingers and palms are lubricated with oil, start massaging the undersides of your feet for about thirty seconds each.
- Make your way to the inner wrists and massage them with gentle thumb movements for around 10-15 seconds, being aware of how thin the skin is in this area.
- Subsequently, using your forefingers in a circular motion, give yourself a fifteen-second massage behind each ear.
- Indulge in a calming massage by making soft, circular motions with your forefingers on your temples and forehead for ten seconds.
- To reap the full range of benefits from this exercise, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and take five deep breaths through them. This will help ensure you get all of the aroma-based relief that these techniques have to offer.