Transform Your Makeup for Fall
We’re passionate about makeup and often spend hours concocting new eye shadow combinations. However, sometimes you need a look that only takes ten minutes to achieve. Your everyday fall makeup doesn’t have to be mundane; with the perfect blend of colors and balance between shimmery and matte shadows, you can create an impressive statement in no time at all.
Begin with a metallic or sparkly color on your eyelids. Then, to create contrast and depth, use a matte shade in the crease of your eye and along the lower lashline. To keep up with seasonal trends, switch out the crease color to something more seasonally-appropriate; think cool dove gray shades like vintage pink, warm taupe or light brown! This look will shout “Fall” no matter what time of year it is!
For an extra glowing finish, add a sparkling highlight to your brows. To save time and effort, forget about eyeliner – focus on long lashes for maximum impact instead!
Lastly, to finish off the look we used 100% Pure Green Tea Fiber Brow Builder to give her brows a seamless color. Her brows already had an amazing fullness so we just added some filler for a no-fuss appeal.
- Enhance the beauty of your eyes with 100% Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in fox. Gently sweep it across your eyelids for a soft and stunning look.
- Line lower lashline with fox.
- Bring out your inner feline with an eyeshadow brush and the shade bunni in the outer corner of your eyelids.
- Line lower lashline with bunni using a shading brush.
- Apply kitty to inner corners and brow bone.
- Instantly add length and drama to your lashes with Lengthening Mascara – available in deep, luxurious black.
- Enhance and define your eyebrows effortlessly with 100% Pure Long Last Brows.