Refresh your beauty routine for 2023 with these five essentials to have in your makeup bag!
Don’t get weighed down by an excessive makeup bag – we have crafted a list of five must-have items that every woman needs! By blending the basics with multi-purpose products, you can ensure your cosmetic routine won’t fail you.
- Looking for the perfect lipstick or gloss that suits any occasion? Make “my lips but better” your go-to look with Cream Glaze Crayon in Heirloom, Lipstick in Rose Petal and Glaze, and Lip & Cheek Tint. These beige-pink, peachy pink shades add an effortless touch of color to everyday wear – plus they can double as a cream blush when you’re short on time! Just dab lightly on your cheeks using your ring finger and blend out like you would normally do with cream blushes.
- Sunscreen – The American Academy of Dermatology suggests sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher should be reapplied every two hours. Yerba Mate Mist SPF 30 is the perfect pick, as it’s lightweight and absorbs quickly into your skin. It doesn’t contain any dyes, fragrance, parabens, gluten, nuts or soy which make it a great choice for those who have sensitive skin!
- Keep your makeup looking fresh all day with cotton swabs! Not only can you quickly clean up any melted mascara or eyeliner from the lower lashline, but you can also create a smoky look by strategically smudging it out for added drama.
- Banish the shine from your t-zone and look more flawless with a semi-matte pressed powder or a finishing powder. Whether you apply it or not, having this convenient mirror close at hand is undeniably useful.
- Constantly running into that pesky mess of makeup brushes in your bag? Investing in a retractable travel brush is the perfect solution! Not only does it reduce space, but its cap prevents powder or blush from spreading. Choose a synthetic brush that’s the right size for easy application and more versatility – you’ll be glad you did!