Transform Your Look This Holiday Season With These Three Show-Stopping Beauty Looks!
As the holiday season approaches, now is the perfect time to plan your beauty looks. To assist you with this task, we have designed three stunning looks featuring our latest shades and formulas so that you remain on top of your game during these upcoming holidays!
To create the perfect holiday beauty looks, it is critical that you start with a properly prepped skin. Pick products tailored specifically for your individual skin type to cleanse and hydrate your face; this technique will guarantee that your makeup goes on smoothly, allowing you to use minimal products in the long run. To take things one step further, follow an easy 4-step process for complexion perfection by applying primer, foundation/base coat , concealer and finishing powder . This routine will give you flawless results every time!
For a fresh, semi-matte look, try out Fruit Pigmented® Powder Foundation or Satin Cream Foundation with Perfecting Powder. To achieve an extraordinary and glowing dewy complexion, apply Luminous Liquid Foundation SPF 18 combined with Luminous Setting Powder.
Better Naked + Nude
Enhance your natural beauty with the Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette and Nude Lipsticks. The subtle earthy hues coupled with warm undertones are ideal for creating a smoldering monochromatic look that is sure to make an impact. A wonderful addition to any neutral palette, this stunning makeup combo will soften up any smokey eye perfectly
- Enhance your eyeshadow look with the Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in Bunni. Use an Eye Base Brush to blend the hue into your lid, crease and lower lash line for a stunning finish.
- Take the Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in Fox and use a Blender Brush for a gentle brushstroke. Lightly blend into your crease, as well as along your lower lash line for further definition.
- For a finished look, apply the Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in Kitty to your entire eyelid and crease area with the Dual Fiber Eye Brush. Gently blend for a seamless finish!
- To achieve a subtle, yet eye-catching inner corner highlight, apply the Bear shade of Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette with Smudge Brush to your eyes.
- Enhance the length and volume of your upper and lower lashes with Ultra Lengthening Mascara for a dramatic look.
- Illuminate your high cheekbones with a warm Luminating Creme, applied using a Contour/Highlighter Brush for maximum effect.
- Gently buff Cream Blush in First Love to the apples of your cheeks with Dual Fiber Cheek Brush for a healthy glow.
- For a sensational blotted look, apply Wild With Desire Lipstick in Port directly on the center of your lips. Then delicately spread and soften the hue with your ring finger towards its outermost edge.
Berry Naked +Berry Naked
The captivating, cool tones featured in this second look will certainly not disappoint. The deeper shades of Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette complements the light petal pink ILIA Multi-StickBerry in Naked brilliantly, achieving an effortless and fashionable aesthetic.
- With the Eye Base Brush, delicately apply Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette in Afterglow across your lid and blend for a beautiful finish.
- For a smooth and vibrant look, generously apply the Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette to your Beam with an Eye Brush and blend it into your crease and along the lower lashline.
- Utilizing the Crease Shader Brush, deepen the crease, upper lash line and outer third of lower lash line with Splendor from Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette. Gently blend for a softer look.
- Illuminate your brow bone and inner corners of eyes with the Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette in Beam, then softly blend using a Smudge Brush for an effortless look.
- Amplify your eyes by coating both upper and lower lashes with the Lash Lengthening Mascara for a longer, more voluminous look!
- Create the perfect flush of color with Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette in Beam, expertly blending it onto your upper cheekbones using only your fingertips.
- Enhance your features with Flowerchild blush and the Cheek Brush, blending a delicate dusting of pigment along your cheeks.
Better + Berry + Gloss
Unsure how to pick between the first two looks? Why not join them together! Choose your favorite eyeshadow from either Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette or Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette, and match it with a complementary Gloss like Jane Iredale HydroPure Hyaluronic Lip Gloss for an enchanting take on a neutral metallic classic.
- Create a subtle and sophisticated look with the Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in Latte by applying it to your lid and crease, then blend seamlessly using a Blender Brush.
- For a beautiful, radiant look on the center of your lids, apply Fruit Pigmented® Better Naked Palette in Solstice and use an Eye Base Brush to blend outwards.
- To create a deeper look, take the Mix Fruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette in Bonbon and Echo with an Eye Brush and lightly blend it through your crease.
- To create a subtle, smoky look along your lower lash line, take the Smudge Brush and lightly apply Eyeshadow in Bonbon. Blend it well for an effortless yet mesmerizing style.
- Illuminate the inner corners of your eyes and across the brow bones withFruit Pigmented® Berry Naked Palette in Beam for a vibrant, illuminated look. Then use Detail Shader Brush to blend for an even finish.
- Enhance your eyes with a bold stroke of black Eyeliner Pencil.
- Enhance your look with a few swipes of water-resistant mascara on both your upper and lower lashes.
- Gently sweep Cream Blush in First Love onto your cheeks with the Dual Fiber Cheek Brush for a naturally flushed look.
- For a lips that look desert-chic, start with a base of Brown Sugar. Add in Gloss in Desert Bloom and Naked for extra shine and dimension.